The excellence of the shipyards (new building and refi t), but also Italian and foreign companies dealing with products and services as charter, brokerage, marinas, management, captains and crew, lifestyle.
B2C (face2face meeting between captains and companies) developed:
Flag administration, Classification Services, Engineering/Interiors, Insurance/Brokers, Marinas, Services & Coastal Tourism, Yachting Agencies, Navigation Instruments & Software, New Building, Re t & Repair, Tax & Legal Services, Yacht management/ Crew, Associations, Clusters
Tuscany (4 nautical district, Viareggio, Pisa, Livorno, Carrara), Friuli Venezia Giulia, Liguria, Lazio, Umbria, Campania, Sardegna e Sicilia.
Spain, France, United Kingdom, Germany, New Zealand, Holland, Switzerland, Cook Islands, Malta, Cipro, Slovenia
Some data, useful for the comprehension of the value and the importance of the participation of a demanding audience, with a high decision-making skill.
• A growing number of participating Captains with yachts from 40 to 60m
• Established relationship with the most important international associations of Captains: Italian Yachtmaster and the American Yacht Captain Association.
Flags – Participating Captains:
The chart demonstrates the subdivision of Superyachts represented in according
of its flag:
• An increase in share of the “Red Ensign” flags (United Kingdom, Cayman Island, Isle of Man, George Town, Gibraltar, Jersey and British Virgin Islands). A significant presence of yachts representing Caribbean ag.
• A wider international audience.
Shipyards attending by Captains’ representation:
• Top Countries originated from: Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
• Main represented Shipyards: Benetti, Admiral, CRN, Perini Navi, San Lorenzo, Codecasa, Overmarine, Rossinavi, ect.
East Med 25%, Central Med 25%, West Med 25%, Caribbean 25%.